Untangling Social Media Connectivity Part 2This is a follow up to a post called: "Untangling Social Media Bridge Services". That post's name being a meager attempt by your humble narrator to coin a new industry phrase. Oh well.
Well things have certainly come a long way since then and i have essentially been able to consolidate all those services via one pretty spiffy app called Hootsuite:
In one convenient place I can now take my Blog's rss feed (and my clients blog rss feeds) and pipe them to any social media properties I or my clients have. Here's a list of benefits:
- Replace Twitterfeed for rss distribution
- Replace Twuffer for tweet & fan page scheduling
- Don't need to logout and login to manage multiple client social media properties.
- for small monthly fee ($5.95) I can manage an unlimited number of feeds and profiles through a Pro account.
- Also links into MySpace, LinkedIn, FourSquare, etc.
- Allows for unlimited configuring of connections between feeds/social profiles so i am configuring all my clients in one interface. Set it and forget it!
- The Pro account will also hitch up with Google Analytics for better metrics.
I highly recommend it!
P.S. for nice consolidation of activity on all your social media outlets, check out Nutshell Mail.